Welcome to the Secret Realm of the Sootballs.
What happens to the sootballs when they leave the boiler room? You are a sootball who neglected to get food during lunchtime. Your main objective? Gather the food your greedy friends left behind, but beware, they aren’t afraid to fight you for it!
- Sootballs is a 2d platformer inspired heavily by the work of Hayao Miyazaki’s “Spirited Away.”
- Sootballs is a fan-made game, and the music and image of the sootballs belongs to Ghibli studios and their affiliates.
- Player Arrow Key Movement (Up, Down, Left, Right, Spacebar)
- Can Hop, Walk, and Fly using Double Jump(up+up), and will remain suspended for 4 seconds.
- Can be Harmed by Enemies
- Health Points/HP = 100
- Enemies: Flyballs
- Non-Player Character, Can Fly and Hover
- Cannot be Harmed by Player
- Harms the Player by Dropping Down on them, and with any Physical Contact
- Can be Bumped away by the Player in order to get hard to reach food, at the cost of HP
- Points: Food Pellets
- Pick Ups, Displayed at the top left corner
- (Green: 1, Yellow: 3, Pink: 5, White: 10)
- Must gather specific amount of points before Level Up.
- Health: 100 HP,
- Can be lost but not regained
- Loses 10 HP per enemy hit.
- Displayed at the top left corner